Smartphones are turning every moment into a candid photo opportunity, which means a glowing complexion is more important than ever. That is why POND’S®, the iconic beauty brand known for giving women beautiful skin, is partnering with supermodel Molly Sims to help women look luminous every day. I feel my most luminous in a new dress. Dresses are so versatile. You can dress them up or down and wear them just about anywhere and to any occasion.
For the past two weeks, I’ve been testing out the Luminous Clean line. I am addicted to the scent. It smells so good, kind of like a fresh rose. I’m the type of person that has to smell stuff before putting it on. The entire line has Kaolin clay which is meant to draw out the impurities that your skin may have while brightening your skin.
Luminous Clean™ Cream Cleanser
Luminous Clean™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
- Dermatologist tested
NEW! Luminous Moisture™
- SPF 15 with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Light, non-greasy daily lotion
- Non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist tested
Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes
- Soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
Molly Sims’ Tips for Looking Luminous:
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lights, Camera: Every woman can look luminous from within – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.
- Glowing Touch: A highlighter is one of my favorite beauty tricks to instantly look healthier and younger. I apply it anywhere that needs a little radiance: under my eyes to minimize dark circles and on the brow bone to draw attention to my eyes.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
This month, Sims joins POND’S® to help women experience the “luminous effect” that comes with having great skin. Together, they are launching the “POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect.
Molly Sims’ Bio:
Molly Sims is as an actress, model and humanitarian. Sims is expanding her list of credits with her upcoming book, The Everyday Supermodel, a girl’s guide to everything fashion, fitness, diet, and lifestyle. As a celebrated fashion and style icon, Molly wants to help women look bright and luminous, on and off camera. Throughout her career, Molly has graced the pages of Mademoiselle, French and Spanish Vogue, French Cosmopolitan, British Marie Claire and Sports Illustrated and has posed for the lens of famed fashion photographers like Carter Smith and Michael Thompson. Molly’s on-screen credits include “Las Vegas,” “Yes Man” and “Fired Up.”Molly resides primarily in Los Angeles and frequently travels to New York City, her second home. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with friends, hiking, yoga, and of course spending time with the newest addition to her family – her son, Brooks.