Revlon Cotton Candy ColorBurst Lip Butter Review, Photos, & Swatches
Cotton candy, sweet and low, let me see that tootsie roll. Yes, I had to go there lol. Not sure, why I was listening to that song at the age of 7 but this is what came to mind with the name of this lipstick. I believe that Revlon came out with this formula earlier this year. There are 20 shades in this collection and cost $7.49. You can really purchase them anywhere like Walgreens, Target or CVS.
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
– Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
– Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
– Available in 20 luscious shades
94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
The Cotton Candy lip butter is a pretty soft pink color with golden shimmer. It was very soft and buttery when I applied it to my lips. I loved that it gave my a soft pink coloration and did not look as bright on my lips as it did in the tube. Being that it’s a butter, it looked like lip gloss and not lipstick at all. I would definitely buy this again.
Swatch without flash
Swatch with flash
On my lips without flash
On my lips with flash
What do you think about Revlon’s Lip Butters? Have you tried them?